Friday, 17 February 2017

Betty's New Home



So much has happened since I last wrote here. Life has been taken up with lots of teaching but mainly  with moving house which was a mixture of excitement and challenge! We slept in our new home for the first time on 27th December, having had to move into temporary accommodation at the last minute so we're still sorting, organising, arranging! I've been making curtains and cushions rather than other things but now it's time to think about what 2017 may hold. My making room - The Bubble - is larger and I can stand up in all of it as it's got a full height ceiling all over rather than being in the eaves. Mind you, I don't have a table to make anything on as it's being temporarily used elsewhere in the house! I enjoyed the Tavistock and Cowslip fairs in the Autumn. Now I'm looking forward to the next Tavistock Vintage and Textile Fair tomorrow. I'll have lots of sale items and some vintage items that haven't found a place in our new home - I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again and chatting a lot! Bx

No comments:

Post a Comment